Monday, August 20, 2012

Confidence

"I am still confident of this:
I will see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living. 
Wait for the Lord;
be strong and take heart 
and wait for the Lord."
Psalm 27:13, 14

I have no confidence in myself , but in my God, the Great Physician ( Great Everything) I rest assured in Him! This morning upon hearing a negative report from one of my doctors, this passage instantly came to me in the  Holy Spirit..." I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."
Things don't always go my way...in fact they frequently don't, and why not? Because I am not God, and my Father knows what is best for me. He requires my love, my trust, He has given me a resilient new heart  that is pliable and patient....so I will wait on His timing. I am unfettered by pride arrogance, I take confidence in the Uncreated One who made me, knows me, loves me, and makes a way for me through every desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment