Friday, November 30, 2012

Telling Me So 1

"Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so..."
A famous theologian, towards the end of his life, was asked by students, what the most important  thing he had learned in his Christian walk was.
His simple and profound answer is what was stated above:
JESUS LOVES ME.
Of all the wisdom and knowledge imparted, throughout the seasons, and the weathering of life's storms, this one thing remains, and is the core paradigm that all of my thoughts about God, who is my Father and Bridegroom, my Cornerstone, my beginning and my end, and everything in between.
Jesus loves me, and I can love because He loved me first, and the realization/ revelation of this changes everything, how I think, feel, act, He is the greatest love of my life, of our lives, beloved.
Today embrace this one thing, cling to it, and never release your hold on it.
JESUS LOVES US.

No comments:

Post a Comment