Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Divine Protection

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;  
“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him,
for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.  
With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.” "
Psalm 91:11, 14-16

On November 12, I was traveling during a dreary and stormy morning with my wife and one of my daughters on a Tennessee highway. It is our habit to always pray for the Lord's traveling mercies and His protection all around us. The traffic was fairly heavy in both directions, when all of a sudden  a car going the other way hydroplaned, doing a "NASCAR" spin, and left the road, crossing the median - headed right towards our car! As that spinning car careened towards us, Lisa shouted "JESUS JESUS JESUS!" and suddenly the out of control car collided with a wire cabled fence. Pieces of that car and other debris were flying towards us and a few small pieces glanced off our vehicle, but we had been spared! Praise Him!
There are so many forces operating, both in the natural-and the supernatural. Jesus tells us that whatever we bind on earth is bound or loosed  in the heavenlies- the supernatural, and vice versa . Matt.18:18
We each have been afforded so many situations where our Abba has extended His divine protection,  more than we can count or realize...today beloved, call on Him who is our divine Protector !

No comments:

Post a Comment