Sunday, September 29, 2013

No Questions 179

"For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. 
Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known." 
I Corinthians 13:12 NKJV

I was having this conversation with my daughter the other day about one of God's saints, Corrie Ten Boom. I have been posting a few of her quotes lately on my Facebook;
I mentioned that I can't wait to meet her, that I have so many questions I want to ask  her.
As I said this I thought about all the others I can't wait to meet.
My Father-God, and the Son, let me not forget Holy Spirit, and all those in the great cloud of witnesses.
Holy Spirit showed me that there would be no need to verbally ask-
we will just know all of it!
Think about that: we will know and be known-instantly.
All of life's mysteries...the answers to all of the hardest questions here, such as the untimely deaths of those we loved and valued. The difficult times and circumstances that directed our paths as we journeyed through our earthly lives...we will have an ah-ha moment that will be like a supernova exploding. All of it driven by the furious love of our Father who always purposes all things to work together for good.
So, with this in mind I find myself at a greater level of peace knowing there will be only answers and revelation when we are finally face-to-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment