Sunday, May 12, 2013

Church in Unlikely Places 192

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
Matthew 18:20

I had a praise and worship session recently with a brother and sister in the Lord in an unlikely place: my showroom office. I am not at all unaccustomed to having"church" anywhere and everywhere, but how breathtaking when He chooses to just show up!
These friends came looking just for a car, or so they thought…it was a divine appointment.
There was laughter, testimony, praise, prayer, and tears as we fellowshipped about spiritual things, and testified about things the Lord is done, and is doing even now.
Jesus told his disciples: "For where two or three gather in my Name, there I am with them."
There is no better purpose or reason to gather together than under the banner of Jesus.
In Him we are meant to live, move, and have our being-living epistles, living stones…
each of us an important addition branching out from the Chief Cornerstone.
Take any and every opportunity to gather, beloved, exalting His Holy Name-
as there is no "inappropriate" place or time for events such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment