Saturday, May 5, 2012

All Sufficient

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:8-10

"My grace is sufficient for you...fear not...look up and focus...do not look to the left or right, lock your gaze on Me.."
There is not denying the obvious, that I am just human, flawed and broken, a mere mortal.
Day by day I find myself challenged by my own weaknesses, my own circumstances; through it all if I am listening as I should be, I hear the voice of the shepherd calling to me:
" My grace is more than sufficient for you..."
Thank you, my Father, for your amazing grace.
It's sufficiency, and the cascading revelations it brings to my spirit, is the sweetest sound I have ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment