Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beloved

"Ani l'dodi ve dodi li"
"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine."
Song of Solomon 6:3a

The Lord places us in positions under Him where we are the objects of His amazing and extravagant love for us, satisfying two of the greatest desires of our hearts.
First as His beloved children, with Him as our heavenly Abba; "to all who call on His Name He gives them the right to become children of God". His ear is inclined to us, He longs to be with us in relationship just as Adam met with Him, fellowshipping, dare I say, frolicking, in Eden before the Fall. He wants it like it was before...and I want to be back in Eden ...
Secondly, as His Bride He covers us and desires to shower His affection on us as we run after Him and seek Him with all of our hearts. We need only to draw near to Him, worship Him, run after Him. " I am my beloved's and his desire is for me." Join me, climb into our Abba's lap , and dine together at the marraige supper of the Lamb. There's plenty of room!

No comments:

Post a Comment