Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Do not be ashamed! 282

That is why I am so eager to preach the gospel also to you who are at Rome.  I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”
Romans 1:15-17

The Holy Scriptures tell us that "without faith it is impossible to please God".
Jesus said," If you confess me before men I will confess you before my Heavenly Father"

Ashamed of the Gospel? Having trouble proclaiming the name of Jesus? Don't!
Someone near & dear to me recently told me they believe a person's faith/religion is a private matter and rebuked me for being aggressively evangelical.
Yes, you will offend people! Jesus told us, "if the world hated me, they will hate you also".
But remember who you are, soldiers, every one of us.
Bring the battle to the enemy's camp!
Jesus conquered sin & death, and took His place at the right hand of the Father and now intercedes for you & I!
Jesus, I burn with desire for you, I want to worship and adore you constantly,
Seeking your Face, and proclaiming your Greatness, love, and Faithfulness all my days!

No comments:

Post a Comment