Saturday, July 14, 2012

Battle Plans

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

"No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the Lord. 
Isaiah 54:17

 There are no coincidences.
 God's timing is perfect and everything that was intended by the enemy to harm, discourage, thwart, steal, and destroy is refuted and turned around by the Lord in His perfect timing. Yesterday we were driving in our van to a service in Kansas City and traffic had come to a near standstill, and then suddenly we were slammed from behind by another car! As we pulled off the roadway I walked behind the van and looked at the vehicle that hit us. The front was smashed, radiator was ruptured, windshield was broken and the airbags had deployed...the young man driving had only recently arrived to attend an internship at IHOP. As I asked him about his condition I could see he was shaking, but seemed physically okay and after asking him his name, the Lord spoke to me directing me to lay hands on him, pray over him, and minister to him. I saw in this young man great things as he pursues the things over the Lord... and the devil and demonic realm recognized them, too, and sought to wreck these plans using a traffic accident, and other devices. But the Lord used them to introduce us, starting another divine Kingdom connection. I know that God turned this "accident" into another divine appointment. I have met another brother, and as an older more mature brother in the Lord, I have an opportunity to pour into his life, even bringing prophetic encouragement to him. Today beloved, thank the Lord in all things, especially when seemingly bad situations happen to you, and wait with certain expectation as the Master turns it around for His good purposes!

No comments:

Post a Comment