Saturday, April 21, 2012

25

 Place me like a seal over your heart,
   like a seal on your arm;
for love is as strong as death,
   its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
   like a mighty flame



Today, April 21, 2012, is the 25th anniversary of my saying "YES" to Jesus, it's  my spiritual birthday, the day I made the decison that moved me from death and eternal damnation to life eternal.
Looking back there have been many trials, tribulations, this path has taken me through storms, valleys, and mountain tops.
I expect that prunings, and His blessings, will continue as He refines and polishes me, removing spot and wrinkle as He prepares a place for me at the Wedding Feast.
Moving forward through this journey I am assured and re-asssured that God is faithful, even when I am not.
He carries me and covers me, in all of my weaknesses and my flawed sinful humanity, on the wings of His faithfulness.
My confidence and dependence is in Him alone, and my goal is that I will decrease while He increases...
He is so faithful, graceful, merciful, so good to me who is so unworthy, and His love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment