Friday, April 27, 2012

Immanuel 221

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
Deuteronomy 31:8

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.”
All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet:
“The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”–which means, “God with us.”
Matthew 1:21-23

Im-anu-El...is really three words, not one...the literal translation is : with-us-God.
This powerful declaration, proclaiming: GOD WITH US is all around us, our magnificent Master filling His creation with it, reminding us, reassuring us:
DO NOT FEAR!
DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED!
I AM WITH YOU!
I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU!
Yesterday afternoon my gaze was drawn to the skies as my Father put on a display in the heavenlies,
I was awestruck, recording some pictures on instagram, His glory shouted to me:
"Look up, I am your Redeemer!
Is anything too hard for Me? Trust in me alone, I am...Immanuel."
Beloved, the Lord who loves us is with us!
Go out today, praising and rejoicing in Him.
Tell someone today- IMMANUEL

No comments:

Post a Comment