Saturday, March 10, 2012

Reminders

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us
Ephesians 3:20

In myself I find weakness, dysfunction, inability.
Apart from Christ in me, the hope of glory, there is no good thing, but I know, I'm reminded that with Christ...all things are possible!
He drapes a royal robe of unmerited favor around stooped shoulders, exchanges a spirit of heaviness for a yoke that is easy and light, He moves at the sound of cries of desperation, lifting downcast faces and spirits.
He is able, ready, and willing to do more than all I could think of asking and imagining, so today...today I'm asking, seeking, knocking, and I will keep at it, thanking Him, right up until He returns or calls me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment