Monday, January 10, 2011

Filling My Tank

"When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you"
Psalm 56:3

"GOD, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer’s; he makes me tread on my high places."
Hab.3:19

"He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze."
Psalm 18:33-34

"Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."
Isaiah 40:31

"Nothing is impossible with God"
Luke 1:37

There are times when I am afraid, tired, weak, unsure, discouraged; times when my spiritual and emotional "tank", is on vapors, the needle of my "fuel gauge" on EMPTY. It doesn't last long though- I know who my Master is ... God is my immovable, unshakeable Rock, my King who sits above the circle of the earth... a God who is my spiritual filling station that constantly tops off my "tank". The Word says that "when I call upon Him He will answer me"..."that those who trust in the Lord are like Mt.Zion, which cannot be shaken."
So remember when we are thrown into the lion's den, the furnace of affliction, when sabers are rattled against us, we serve an awesome God! "Man does not live on bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God."
He enables, strengthens and trains us, and has made us victorious.
Make sure you pull into the "filling station."

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 26:3, "A person whose desire rests on you you preserve in perfect peace, because he trusts in you. Trust in ADONAI forever, because in Yah Adonai is a Rock of Ages."
    Resting on my Rock today and being filled up!

    ReplyDelete