Friday, March 25, 2011

Hands and Feet 145

“He makes my feet like hinds’ feet,
         And sets me on my high places.
2 Samuel 22:34, Psalm 18:33

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
Isaiah 52:7

"He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze."
Psalm 18:34, 2 Samuel 22:35


"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
Psalm 18:32

God is our enabler. When the Lord knocks on the door of our hearts and we invite Him in, He turns ordinary vessels into those that can be used for Holy purposes. He turns our weaknesses into His strength. He washes the dirt from our feet, making them beautiful as we are faithful to bring the good news of the Gospel, and sturdy enough to leap over the pits and snares that lay on our paths, and then stand in high places in His presence. The Lord is our navigation system- In Him we are never in the wrong place. He makes us battle ready-strengthened, armored, and more than conquerers. Today make the Lord your confidence, The eternal weight of His glory is being worked in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment