Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Signs 150

Over and over the words are ringing in my spirit: When you see these things, look up, look up, look up, for your redemption draws nigh. Yes, the winds of Armageddon are beginning to blow. Jesus described our day when saying that "as the days of Noah were, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be … And they knew not until the flood came and took them all away." (Matthew 24:37, 39)

-Reprinted from Jerusalem Prayer Team, Dr. Mike Evans, 3/15/2011

Earthquakes and tsunamis, wars, and rumors of more wars, the love of many waxing cold and falling away, famines- these are the signs of the soon return of Yeshua ben David- Jesus son of David. The words of the Scriptures, Dr.Evans' message, and also from Dr.John Hagee just yesterday, reflect and confirm what I feel in my spirit. He is coming- people get ready. When? I don't know, but this I do know. I want to be found faithful, a bride made ready, pure and spotless, when the Bridegroom comes. I will cling to Jesus, He is my Rock, the Author and Perfector of my faith. While everything that can be shaken (sometimes literally) is being shaken, and the Refiner's Fire does its work, we are to hold fast, be ready, rejoice, and look up. Do not hesitate to share the Gospel wherever opportunity is, we are to plant and harvest, so everyday ask God to put those in your path. Let's do God work while there is yet daylight. Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment