Saturday, December 17, 2011

Taking Him At His Word 240

The Holy Scriptures tell us that "God is not a man, that He should lie." (Numbers 23:19)
As we prepare for this "Holy Day", Christmas! I'm thinking about both His first visit, and Second Coming with anticipation. It's not an "if" it is a when.
He who is trustworthy, reliable, and truth incarnate, tells us, testifies:

“Behold, I am coming soon!
Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.”
“Behold, I am coming soon!
My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!”
And let him who hears say, “Come!”
Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.
He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
Revelation 22:7, 12, 13, 17, 20


He is coming for me, and that is all I need to know.
We will be together, Bridegroom and bride.
Whether I go to meet Him first or He comes to me,
it doesn't matter...
My prayer is simply: "whatever it takes, come quickly, Lord Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment