Sunday, February 19, 2012

Words

Today I am convalescing and am meditating on God, and His Word, His Magnificence, His Holy Spirit. I am overtaken by all that Jesus is-our all in all. He is the solution to every problem, and salvation is found no where else, in no other Name under the heavens:

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.” "
Mark 12:30, 31

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
He was with God in the beginning.
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
In him was life, and that life was the light of men."
John 1:1-4

"His left arm is under my head, and his right arm embraces me."
Song of Solomon 2:6

"In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple.
Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying.
And they were calling to one another: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory.”
At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke.
“Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined!
For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”
Isaiah 6:1-5

"What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things.
I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ."
Philippians 3:8

"But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall."
Malachi 4:2

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
Matthew 5:3-11

The more I seek Him, the more I find Him available and accessible.
He beckons to us to seek His Face, His fiery gaze is seeking to lock onto ours.
The greater the hunger and thirst, the greater the banquet, so sumptuous the feast He has set before us.
Do you feel His draw, the spiritual hunger and magnetism the communion that we are created for?
Either you understand me and say Amen, or this leaves you puzzled, thinking me a Jesus freak or perhaps even a fool.
Whichever your assessment, it is well with my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment