Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weaponizing Saints/The Forceful

We ardently desire peace, but we are at war. We didn't start this action against us, no....satan, the accuser did, but the Lord Jesus will finish it, and we right there with Him, His soldiers. We are soldiers, but not like natural soldiers...we are highly specialized. We have been equipped by the Holy Spirit, given eyes to see things no night vision goggles can see, ears to hear things no super sensitive microphones can detect, a shield of faith that deflects missiles, wielding a sword of the spirit, the living and active Word of God, that slices through demonic onslaught with greater ease and power than a light saber in a Star Wars flick. We can launch prayers that are like guided missiles, going forth and not returning void, finding their designated targets in perfect timing.

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:3-5

Led by the Holy Spirit, we can identify, take captive, and destroy every pretense, breech and tear down every stronghold, and demolish every argument that tries to turn loose the "little foxes" (fear, hatred, misunderstandings, unforgiveness, and everything that hinders love) in our vineyards attempting to destroy the abiding vines (trust, hope, faith, belief on Christ alone)that we must have.

He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
You give me your shield of victory,
and your right hand sustains me;
you stoop down to make me great.
JYou broaden the path beneath me,
so that my ankles do not turn.
I pursued my enemies and overtook them;
I did not turn back till they were destroyed.
I crushed them so that they could not rise;
they fell beneath my feet.
You armed me with strength for battle;
you made my adversaries bow at my feet.

Psalm 18:34-39

Beloved, love ferociously, advance forcefully...use the tremendous power we have at our disposal.
From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it.
Matthew 11:12
We are the forceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment