Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jesus = Abundant Life

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies"
John 11:25

"In him was life, and that life was the light of men."
John 1:4

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6

You shall also say to this people, 'Thus says the LORD, "Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death.
Jer.21:8

"I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."
John 10:10b

I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."
Mark 10:15, Luke 18:17

The purpose of Jesus' mission here in the flesh is to give life abundantly! As the scriptures read: in Him was/is life. There is no "real life" apart from Him. Only indescribable longings that cannot be filled or satisfied! Without Him there is simply no way to the Father. But because his thoughts and ways are higher than our thoughts and ways, we can over analyze the simplicity of receiving salvation... We must come to him as little children, having released vain and empty philosophies, doubting mindsets, and just take Him at His Word. God is not a man that He should lie, He is trustworthy and true. Today is about abundant life, receive Jesus and all that He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment