Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Desire

"Zeal for my Father's house has consumed me"

"I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,"
Phil.3:10

"What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ"
Philippians 3:8

These scriptures succinctly sum up my desires...to know Him, commune with Him, hear his voice, climb into His lap, lock gazes with Him. My life is hidden in Him, I want to be consumed by His all consuming fire, and nothing I desire compares to my longing for my Bridegroom. Truly there is nothing that can compare. In His presence is fullness of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment