Monday, June 20, 2011

Set

"Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ."
1 Corinthians 11:1

"I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Philippians 3:10

"For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ."
1 Corinthians 2:16

"Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. "
Colossians 3:2-3

"'For in him we live and move and have our being.'"
Acts 17:28a


I want to know Jesus more and more. Just as my Savior poured Himself out for me, and made Himself as lowly and nothing, and took my place because of sheer love, He is the Creator of everything, I desire to give Him everything, to be hidden in Him, trust Him for everything. Today as I live, move, and have my being in Jesus, I set my face like flint towards Him, and against the accuser. When faced with trials, regardless of the nature, my mind will be set like concrete, reinforced with steel, on my God.
He is my defense and I shall not be moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment