Friday, June 17, 2011

Unbreakable/ Promise Keeper

"From the west, people will fear the name of the LORD,
   and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory.
For he will come like a pent-up flood
   that the breath of the LORD drives along.
20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,
   to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,”
            declares the LORD.
21 “As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the LORD. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says the LORD."
Isaiah 59:19-21

"Oh the change when Jesus comes!"
-Smith Wigglesworth

At my awakening, God's lovingkindness brought repentance, and repentance broke my heart and Jesus came, flooding in. I know that my Redeemer lives, that His promises are yea and amen, that He promises to leave the ninety-nine and rescue the lost one. His truth is a sun and a shield around me, and He gives light and courage, no good thing will He withhold as we follow Him. When we stumble and fall, the Lord extends His Hand to us as we look up to Him, and pulls us up out of the mires -again.
As we seek Him, He promises that His Spirit will not depart from us as we run the race with perseverance. He promises that He has put his words in my mouth and on my lips, to gives us an answer for those who want to know why we believe what we do, and this is part of the spiritual legacy that He will impart to my descendants.
God's promises are unbreakable, He is the covenant keeper. He is faithful when we are faithless, at His strongest when we are at our weakest.
He will be there at the finish line to say," Well done."

No comments:

Post a Comment